Conroe ENT and Otolaryngologist

Do you have problems hearing or swallowing or a sinus infection that will not go away? Then you may need to see an otolaryngologist. These doctors diagnosis and treat problems of the head and neck. Commonly called ENTs, for ear, nose and throat, otolaryngologists diagnose and manage diseases of the ears, nose, sinuses, larynx, voice, mouth and throat, as well as structures of the neck and face.